Stonemill Farms is a neighborhood situated 10 miles from St. Paul.
To get to Stonemill Farms simply go to Settlers Ridge and Valley Creek Drive.
Stonemill Farms originated in 2000.
Prices for properties typically range from $200,000 to $1 million and are between 1500 and 8000 square feet.
This neighborhood is served by an active HOA maintained by dues of $100 dollars per month.
Residents of Stonemill Farms enjoy benefits such as professional landscaping, a playground, sidewalks, a park, a club house, and an outdoor pool.
More information for Stonemill Farms is at http://www.stonemillfarms.com/
Stonemill Farms consists of mainly luxury homes, new construction, and townhouses.
Typically, the real estate in this neighborhood is intended for single family residences.
When in Stonemill Farms, the following attractions and activities are readily available:
- 3MFortune 500 Company. Just 10 miles away Click here to learn more.
- Woodbury Lakes because you can't always find what you need online.. Located two miles away Click here to learn more.
- Only four miles away you'll find Woodwinds Hospitaloffering hospital Click here to learn more.
- Only four miles away you'll find Cabelas because you can't always find what you need online. Click here to learn more.
- Bielenberg Sports Center, a venue for a variety of local sporting events all year.. Only four miles away Click here to learn more.
Click here to search for homes in Stonemill Farms.
Call Cory Kingbay for all additional information about Stonemill Farms. (651) 735-1350 or email
Demographics for Stonemill Farms
Median Home Value
Dollars Per Square Feet
Zillow Home Value Index Distribution
Owners vs. Renters
Home Size in Square Feet