The neighborhood of Dancing Waters is a part of the larger Woodbury area.
To get to Dancing Waters just go to Valley Creek Road and Settle Rigde Parkway.
When in Dancing Waters, visitors are also near St. Paul, a city 10 miles from Dancing Waters.
Dancing Waters originated in 2002.
For properties ranging from 2300 to 5500 square feet, expect to pay between $350,000,000 and $900,000,000 dollars.
This neighborhood is served by an active HOA with dues of $95 dollars per month.Click here to search for homes in Dancing Waters.
In Dancing Waters, residents enjoy benefits such as a basketball court, a playground, sidewalks, professional landscaping, and an outdoor pool.
Learn more about Dancing Waters at http://www.dancingwaterswoodbury.com/
Dancing Waters consists of largely luxury homes, new construction, and townhouses.
Builders include: D R Horton, Pulte, Timberridge Builders, Pratt Homes , Ryland, Hans Hagen, Mcdonald Construction, Custom One.
Typically, the real estate in Dancing Waters provides residents with single family residences.
The following attractions and activities are close and convenient while in Dancing Waters:
- 3MFortune 500 Company. About 10 miles away Click here to learn more.
- Eagle Valley Golf Cours, a great place to take in a day of golf. Click here to learn more.
- Woodbury Lakes with numerous shops and stores. Click here to learn more.
- Cabelas because you can't always find what you need for the outdoors. Click here to learn more.
- The Tavern, providing everyday great food. Click here to learn more.
Call Cory Kingbay for all additional information about Dancing Waters. (651) 735-1350 or email
Demographics for Dancing Waters
Median Home Value
Dollars Per Square Feet
Zillow Home Value Index Distribution
Owners vs. Renters
Home Size in Square Feet